RSS
email

Aata Juniors is a kids' special dance anchored by OMKAR

Aata Juniors




About Program

Aata Juniors is a kids' special dance show where the little participants perform along with their choreographers for a grand prize. This time OAK team Thought of giving chance to Upcoming future of Dance so they dabbled this time juniors and small kids so that they could also prove themselves and it had worked.

 Paricipants

  • Geethika
  • Sathwik
  • Rakshita
  • Nagendra Siva Prasad
  • Sushmitha
  • Raja
  • Ganesh
  • Lakshmi Priya
  • Lasya – and so on….

And also in future the OAK productions is coming up with several rip roaring engagements wish will keep you held on the seat edge and they are...


Bookmark and Share

11 comments:

staycoolsp said...

Stop the vulgur dances with kids, dirty controversies and cat fights in ur shows.

S. Sarvamangala sree lalitha said...

Hi omkar annayya my name is S SARVAMANGALA SREE LALITHA
I want to participate in the mayadweepam please give me a chance for show I am 11 years old 9704411256, 9885919919 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give me chance

Unknown said...

hi annaya my name is J swetha I am 10 year old I want to participate in your program please give me a chance to play

My dad phone number is 8008921119

Unknown said...

Want to come into mayadeepam so how to get into the mayadeepam call on 9177618426 nandini priya

Unknown said...

My name is yashaswini I had sended you a message to participate in mayadeepm my mother phone number is 9052457395

G . Parvathi said...

hi omkar anna my son participate in mayadweepam please allow my son pls sir . my mobile number ; 9652249997

G . Parvathi said...

I want to participate in the mayadweepam please give me a chance for show plzzzzzzzzz

Unknown said...

I want to participate Anna please my phone number is 9949317328

Bhuvana said...

I am k.Bhuvana 12 years old I can tell dialogues please give me one chance Anna please no 8106463988

Unknown said...

Sir please coming Maya deepam

K. Sai kiran said...

Omkar I want to participate in mayadeepam I will do acting singing and dancing please give a chance my number 9573809829

Post a Comment

Geethika promo for Aata5